Sunday, September 9, 2007

The passings of a friend

Distraughtly walking into the chapel after a member of the Bishop Bric asked us to come together, we all wonder why we were conjoining back into the chapel.

The elders quarm president, Dan Taylor took his next step towards progression today....to a more exalted sphere.

I never sobbed so hard. Unexpected occasions happen, that's what slapped me in the face. A defining moment in my life made me weep. I have so many corrections to make in my life and it seems like past experiences didn't hit me hard enough. It'll be hard to see him go, but at the same time, how grateful I am to have the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. Saying a prayer in my heart for his family, I only pray that they will have the enabling power of the atonement working in their lives as they recognize that all will be well.

I'll miss you Dan

No comments: