Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Stupid Email part 2

RED

1. Are you currently mad at someone?
Nope

2. Which of your friends has the worst temper?
Brodie Morrison

3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
Haha, sure have

4. Does your face turn red when you're angry?
I don't get that mad, I just get sad and then make them feel bad.

5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell/scream?
Yell but I try not to get to that point

6. How do you deal with stress?
I don't......it eats me alive


ORANGE

1. Has anyone ever thrown you a suprise party?
Nope

2. Are you easily excited?
Not really unless I'm street racing

3. What event is coming up that your most excited about?
Jan 17, 2007 I'm speaking in a high school.

4. Which of your friends is most excitable?
Brandy

5. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought?
RETIREMENT!

6. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
Eternal Life

YELLOW

1. NAME?
Trevor N. Hansen

2. Where were you born?
Ogden , UT

3. What is your main goal in life?
Live up to my Character

4. Do you want to have kids?
Yes

5. How do you want to die?
exciting, however


GREEN

1. Do you like this color?
Nope

2. Gay Marriage?
Sick smiley emoticonThat's retarded, and so will be your children

3. Lowering the drinking age?
Who is going to tell you how old you have to be to drink?

4. Recycling?
yeah, sure

BLUE

1. What was your latest dream?
I prefer not to talk about it.

2. Have any of your dreams come true?
Nope

3. Do you usually remember your dreams?
Sometimes

4. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?
Watching myself die

PURPLE

1. Straight, Gay, Bi?
Straight
?? Where did number 2 go??
( gay and bi ranaway with it)

3. Do you have a crush?
Nope

4. Who is the best "hugger" that you know?
By far..............Brandy

5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in Lust at first sight.

Ya know, I don't know how many people really read these things and a lot of people always want to know about ME and who ME is. I love answering these questions because it explains why you are the way you are, not who you are. I look at these and just laugh because, honestly, who cares about the email itself? Ya, your friends care to know, but they don't care for the email....I love it.......oh hey, look another one!!

1. Who was the first person you talked to in 07?
Brandy

2. The first person you hugged?
Brandy

3. The first person you called?
Brandy

4. The first person you texted?
Brandy

5. The first drink you drank?
Apple cider

6. The first person that called you?
Brandy

7. The first person that texted you?
Anybody guess.....Brandy

8. Have you talked to all of your top 8 yet?
Yep

9. Any of them?
(i think I should take #9 out)

10. Who was the 1st person to hang up on you?
No one has done that to me ever

11. What was the first thing you watched on TV?
I don't watch tv that often

12. Who was the first person you thought of?
Brandy, who else?

13. What was the first thing you ate?
Candy

14. What were you wearing at midnight?
Nothing, I was running around naked, what else would I have on? clothes!

15. First Kiss?
Brandy

16. First fight?
It wasn't a fight, it was a discussion......with Brandy

17. First Laugh?
Brandy

18. First person to say 'I love you'?
My family and Brandy.


Does anybody see a pattern here? Yeah.......I do..........


No comments: