Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Oh boy!

How I feel like a hypocrite at times. Changes of life are so sporadic and invigorating. I find it amazing that girls have, at their finger tips, the inheritance (from deity) to tactfully persuade guys like myself to just drop all previous experiences and just try one more time. I don’t know how things will turn out but it blows me away that I let some of these yearly built walls down so quick after a deceitful battle between good and chicks (yes EVIL!!)

I have so many mixed feelings with what is happening in my life with dating, school and work. I hope to start school here in the near future but I have applied for a position within my company that would require moving away. I have been praying that I will get the other job here in Utah and not be offered that position in DC. I’ve come across a girl that I find a lot of interest in and I have a date with her this weekend. I don’t know her that well but from the time that we have spent, she is very positive, happy and someone I have a lot of respect for.

The more and more I think about one of the things I said for that job in DC, I don’t think it’s going to work out. With the Law of Attraction at hand, better things are preparing the best things yet to happen. That other position here at M*, that if I got it, would be a miracle in itself.

I don’t have anything else to say.

No comments: