Sunday, October 14, 2007

What is WRONG with Women?

I've heard you say it a million times but what ever comes of it. Why should I believe you if you are just going to play again and again. This doesn't help either of us and it most certainly isn't going to benefit the circumstances so honestly, what is your motive?

I'll never figure this out, I sure am no longer going to let something that isn't there thrive and overall, nothing is going to stop me from finding what makes me happy.

I transparently expressed my love and concern, and discarded it becomes. I throw away curiosity and interest and now....NOW you want more of it? Times like this is what is going to eat me alive and teach me more about myself and yet again, I take a painful step into reality but yet am that much stronger.

No comments: