Saturday, November 18, 2006

Nothing original

First things first

Effortless time being spent in one thing brings about pointless results.

As I ponder oft about the endeavors of life, it's amazing to see how prevalent the Lord is in teaching us in his utmost undeviating ways. I put my two weeks in at my current job at Wonder Bread as a route driver and I felt the support from the Lord that I did the right decision but in a weird way, felt like I was letting Brian down. (my boss) I didn't think I was going to become emotional from gaining the courage to talk to him about that and it was relevant to both him and I, that we understand my character and what I brought to the company. I told him that I, by far, was the fortunate one to have him as my boss and from that point on, we exchanged many a word by complements and support. He understands that I need to take care of myself and do what Trevor needs to do in order to move in the direction that will tailor the rest of his career opts.

Well, in comparison to what other things have happen, I tend to see the realities of what I hope to never go thru but yet understand I'll need those experiences to survive the life to come. These entries, I guarantee will just around but to ensure your understanding, I'll try to write more often.

No comments: